Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Make yourself a priority-


 

Well, yesterday I suggested that we buy what we need and it will all "come out in the wash"--and---  it is hard to believe, but, it has come out in the wash--I went for the mail yesterday afternoon, and in my head I was thinking, wouldn't it be so nice if that cheque  that comes in a couple times a year from his insurance, like--  wouldn't it be good if it was in the mailbox--AND IT WAS!---- Has that ever happened to you?-- It's like mental telepathy----so-----  maybe I should always "KEEP CALM" and hope for the best! 
My brother WAYNE, from New Hampshire should be here soon--- I am so excited---  He is a year younger than me . He dropped his wife on  Manitoulin Island, and is coming across Georgian Bay on the Ferry--He is in the front row-in the picture below----beside my Dad --I am behind him---  This picture was taken on Mom and Dad's 50th wedding anniversary-----in Florida!
So---  It is lunch time here--It is also very hot--  We have the AC on--
It's not so bad to be a bit crazy I guess--  like --believing in voices in my head--etc etc etc---maybe it "keeps the badness away?-----I guess we are only as old as we feel----

12 comments:

  1. Hope you have a great visit with your brother!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Busted out laughing when I saw that rabbit! LOL

    I hope you have a wonderful visit w/ your brother! Special times!

    Hugs
    Barb
    1crazydog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time with your brother. That is awesome about a check being in the mail.

    By the way, talking to yourself is a sign of intelligence!!! Just ask me I will tell you I am the smartest person I know because I talk to myself all the time!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoy your family pictures! Enjoy your brother’s visit, how nice to see him again. Glad you shopped already. Yes, knowing thoughts do come into the head sometimes, don’t they? It is a tradition in some families. Take care. Ethel Merz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brother visits are to be cherished! Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a great visit with your brother. I wish I could with my brother but he is no longer here. Talking to yourself is just fine - sometimes you get the best answers. Glad a cheque came in the mail. It's really hot here today too but supposed to cool off by tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You betcha we need to make ourselves a priority! If we're not good...I have heard the saying, "If mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!
    Got my car back, and it's fine!
    Have a great visit with your brother! {{{HUGS}}} ACIMPEGGY

    ReplyDelete
  8. We should all make ourselves a priority once in awhile, we deserve it. Enjoy visiting with your brother.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Right..its not so bad to talk to yourself...you'll get good answers.
    So happy check came YAY
    Enjoy your brother visit. Both of my brothers are deceased.
    LOVE THE RABBIT.
    YEP, make yourself a priority.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you enjoyed the visit with your brother and how nice that the check was in the mail

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have a great visit and nice...receiving a check also....

    ReplyDelete

First of all, you need to enable 3rd Party cookies. That will help fix your Whoops errors. So if you're on Firefox, turn off your Enhanced Tracking Protection. Near Comment, Click where it says Google Account and an arrow, you see the three ways to comment: Select profile... A) use your Google account, so that there is a profile picture next to your comment OR B) use your name line and then put in your User name, whatever name you want people to know you by, the second line for a website is optional OR C) be ANONYMOUS. When you have finished typing your comment, please copy it into your clipboard (your computer memory), in case there is a problem. Then you can paste it in again if necessary. Some comments disappear. Click the Publish button when you are done, you may see a box that says, I am not a robot ----Click there--then click -Publish. Do not check the Notify me button, unless you want contacted by email whenever anyone leaves a comment on this blog. Come back again soon, to see if there are any replies to your comment, and to join again in the discussion. If you do not see the comments, you need to click the title of the blog, to separate that blog from the main page or click Comments at the bottom of the blog, either way. It's okay if you double post, the extra ones will be removed soon if they are exactly the same as one before. Thank you!