Wednesday, June 29, 2022

This and that!


We have sunshine--blue sky--  and not too hot! -I am definitely not going to town to-day--Yesterday was busy with groceries. And to-morrow I am away to the eye place--hopefully   for the last time for a couple of years. 

Yesterday too, Himself had a visit to the dentist. He had not been there since before Covid, so had 2  fillings replaced ---I drove him in--helped him in also--  They are so good there--saw me helping him out of the car and came out to help him in--even with his cane, he is not steady on his feet--

Himself wants to keep Lopez to-morrow when I am away---  That is too much for himself--I shall take Lopez in to Son #3's house, which really will mix Lopez up--but --it's better than Himself falling----There is a lot of planning when you live with someone sorta compromised--I also have a Lady friend who will come out in the morning to check on Himself--says she will have coffee with himself--she will bring the coffee--and I'll ask one of the boys to check on him in the afternoon---Hopefully I'll be back home by 4-ish-

So--no grass cutting to-day---- LOLOL---  Praise the good Lord! ---  

Hopefully you all are enjoying this day--We are so fortunate to be a part of it! 

8 comments:

  1. Oh that's wonderful that your friend will help by visiting Himself while you're gone and your #3 son will take Lopez in, too. You're right . . . w/Himself being unsteady on his feet, no need to tempt fate for a fall! Smart planning.

    HUGS
    barb
    1crazydog

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you have tomorrow all planned out, Lynda. So you hopefully you won’t feel so nervous being gone. Thankful you have Lopez going somewhere else for a bit. Good luck, dear, wishing you well. Ethelmerz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad the pieces are falling into place for Thursday, Lynda! Plan A didn't work, but looks like the re-scheduled Plan B is on track. There's always something, and sometimes double or triple something.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It will be a relief to have your appointment out of the way after tomorrow. It looks like you have everything covered while you are away. Hopefully it will be a nice day for travelling. Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are preplanning your day tomorrow. That will ensure it goes well.
    Lopez will make new friends.
    Tomorrow we are due for storms in the morning and hot and humid later.
    Better then everything being frozen! ACIMPEGGY {{{{HUGS}}}

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it's best that Lopez be at Son #3's while you are away for so long. I'm sure Himself would enjoy the company but especially a little dog like Lopez would be a handful. I have just returned home from my spinal fusion surgery and honestly, I hurt so much that I don't even care that my husband has to pretty much d everything. I can't even pick things up off the floor for now. Good thing Daisy doesn't need too much care! I ope the eye doctor went well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I’m not out on the blogs much, but just seeing yours made me smile! Happy Canada Day! Alicia363

    ReplyDelete

First of all, you need to enable 3rd Party cookies. That will help fix your Whoops errors. So if you're on Firefox, turn off your Enhanced Tracking Protection. Near Comment, Click where it says Google Account and an arrow, you see the three ways to comment: Select profile... A) use your Google account, so that there is a profile picture next to your comment OR B) use your name line and then put in your User name, whatever name you want people to know you by, the second line for a website is optional OR C) be ANONYMOUS. When you have finished typing your comment, please copy it into your clipboard (your computer memory), in case there is a problem. Then you can paste it in again if necessary. Some comments disappear. Click the Publish button when you are done, you may see a box that says, I am not a robot ----Click there--then click -Publish. Do not check the Notify me button, unless you want contacted by email whenever anyone leaves a comment on this blog. Come back again soon, to see if there are any replies to your comment, and to join again in the discussion. If you do not see the comments, you need to click the title of the blog, to separate that blog from the main page or click Comments at the bottom of the blog, either way. It's okay if you double post, the extra ones will be removed soon if they are exactly the same as one before. Thank you!