Sunday, June 26, 2022

The big and the small-

I took this picture this AM--  Poor Beau is always trying to get away from the Chihuahua as Lopez bites his legs--But--Here is a rare photo of the 2 of them.

We have fog, with high humidity and terrible heat--and, of course , to-day was the day the Grandson was supposed to cut all the grass-This is what happens every week, and then I end up doing it!--His school is out this week so hopefully he will have more time.

I thought that I was going to Sudbury to the Eye Dr  on Monday--I checked my calendar and it isn't till Thursday--Lord love a duck! Good thing I keep a book of all the appointments as my brain seems to get confused!--?  Do you have to do that ?-  Crazy isn't it? And if something was previously booked--then cancelled, Lord love a duck-- I get really mixed up!

July 1st, will be Canada Day---Himself will have to get the flag out--It will be a holiday weekend in Canada--  with all kinds of celebrations everywhere. Hopefully the bugs will be gone by then! 

So, that is all for now---It's SUNDAY (in case you forgot what day it is to-day)--To-night is "All Creatures Great and Small" on PBS--- (I am reading the book right now)- and Tuesday  night is "The Amazing Race" in Canada-- on CTV----  (That's a lot of excitement for me--LOL)

I hope that where ever you are, you enjoy yer day! --



 

8 comments:

  1. OH my calendar is my BRAIN! I’d be lost w/o it.

    I LOVE that series All Creatures Great and Small. Ended up donating to PBS so got the 2 DVD’s of seasons 1 and 2. Can’t wait for new episodes! Loved the original series, too!

    HUGS
    barb
    1crazydog

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you have some tv you like coming up. Love the Creatures series, but they usually make me cry. Belonged to PBS for years. I hope you have some help with that tremendous lawn. Takes too much precious time away from our lives. Especially as we age and the clock ticks. So Canada will have a big celebration. Do lots of stores have sales going everywhere, whenever there is a holiday, like the US has? Every holiday is an excuse to advertise tons of stuff. Sort of silly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep calendar both on paper and on Google, so I can get to it via the phone as well as the computer. Seems to me I rely on that mobile phone more and more all the time. Things I used to do on the computer I do on the phone as often now. But I still like the bigger screen for things like blogging and viewing photos people post... it's my old eyes!

    Hope you have a peaceful Sunday and a great Canada Day week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your Holiday Week-end Lynda!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the picture of Big Beau and Little Lopez! My cat, who I'm not terribly fond of because she squalls at me so much of the time, has decided that my little Daisy should be her best friend. Now Daisy, on the other hand, says 'this is MY mom and you don't get any part of her'. It's pretty funny to watch the two of them. I would have NEVER expected Sheba to try and make friends with Daisy but I guess "wonders never cease".

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great picture of Beau and Lopez. Leave the grass until your grandson can do it. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry grandson was a no show
    I keep a paper calendar for appts in pencil as things chsnge.
    Beau is so gorgeous
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I read the whole series of those books! Loved them. Just may read them again. Recently I finished book 10of the Outlander series.
    Weather not bad today, but tomorrow our heat and humidity...and a few storms will be back.
    I know what you mean by messing updates of things. I do that too.
    {{{HUGS}}}


    ReplyDelete

First of all, you need to enable 3rd Party cookies. That will help fix your Whoops errors. So if you're on Firefox, turn off your Enhanced Tracking Protection. Near Comment, Click where it says Google Account and an arrow, you see the three ways to comment: Select profile... A) use your Google account, so that there is a profile picture next to your comment OR B) use your name line and then put in your User name, whatever name you want people to know you by, the second line for a website is optional OR C) be ANONYMOUS. When you have finished typing your comment, please copy it into your clipboard (your computer memory), in case there is a problem. Then you can paste it in again if necessary. Some comments disappear. Click the Publish button when you are done, you may see a box that says, I am not a robot ----Click there--then click -Publish. Do not check the Notify me button, unless you want contacted by email whenever anyone leaves a comment on this blog. Come back again soon, to see if there are any replies to your comment, and to join again in the discussion. If you do not see the comments, you need to click the title of the blog, to separate that blog from the main page or click Comments at the bottom of the blog, either way. It's okay if you double post, the extra ones will be removed soon if they are exactly the same as one before. Thank you!