Saturday, September 3, 2022

I jess might retire on Air Canada


 It's beginning to look a little --like "FALL"----AND--Guess what?--There are not as many Hummingbirds- here---so--when yu see these wee birds at yer feeders, (your hummingbird feeders)-ask them if they came from  Northern Ontario--the Boreal Forest--  the Young residence-- I'm sure they are en route South--at least a good number of them!-

Lopez and I made the trek (or as Dad used to say)--"hoofed" it to the highway and back, this morning-It is very humid here  outside--this evening I hear it is going down to 11C--coolish!---Himself is bound and bent (Mom's expression) to get to the Deli this AM--wants  sliced roast beef--so it means a trip to town. ---

Himself watched Serena play tennis-- finally quit , and came up to bed--last evening-- I guess she lost-- Now why on earth (Again , Mom's expression!)---like-why did she not quit when she was winning?-- I simply cannot understand that!- I believe a person should  stop whatever they love, while they are "on top"--but--that is my belief--I guess not hers--

Son #2, the Air Canada Pilot just called--is in Vancouver, going to Japan this evening ---  will text me his flight number later--I told him that when I retire, from being a wife, maybe I'll just sit in the rear of any plane he is piloting, and travel with him--kinda like that song, "Did she ever return-no she never returned and she rides the planes all day"---- He had no comment--LOLOLOL--  as if he wants his Mom looking over his shoulder!-"S"---Lord love a Duck! 

-It does seem like a good day to have a good day--- Hang in there!- Remember I loves yu--a lotta---not a little!

15 comments:

  1. Good Morning! That would be a hoot, for you to sit on your son’s plane! Hope you find some good roast beef. Do you make lots of sandwiches? The tennis player is a Business, and must play to finish their contract! Think of all the ticket buyers! It is never just “the player”, that’s why retirement plans were made a long time ago…. Same as any sports team. Enjoy a good day and weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes--at lunch--fresh roast beef with fresh bread and lettuce--great lunch--

      Delete
  2. Good morning Lynda. I like today's inserted messages.
    Sounds like your headed to town again. May as well get bananas too lol
    I LIKE your idea of staying on sons plane. Sounds perfect to me. You could see wonderful sites and experience great foods. Never know.
    Have a good one.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be fun eh--to fly the skies--no yard work-Lynda

      Delete
  3. Hope you make it to the deli for that sliced roast beef! Sounds like Himself is on a culinary mission.

    Yeah, Serena lost her match. But still a great athlete.

    Wow! Going to Japan for sone #2! LONG trip it would seem. BWAHAHAHA! Bet he had no reply @ your suggestion you would retire on Air Canada.

    Remembering rule #1!

    Hugs and a good weekend to you and Himself.

    Barb
    1crazydog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Howdy Barb--- I think Son#2 is en route now-Lynda

      Delete
  4. Funny you mention hummingbirds! I thought of you early this morning when I read it was National Hummingbird Day! How cool is that?! Yes, great idea to fly around with your son, stress free and sharing all his good food that he always finds. That sounds delightful! Lol Have a lovely weekend!:) After you get the roast beef, of course. Lord love a duck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here's hoping that yu are enjoying the weekend too-Lynda

      Delete
  5. We are having a beautiful fall-like day here today. Tom, Daisy and I just got back from a visit to one of our state parks where we had lunch and a walk on one of the paths. It's the first time we've been out like this in almost 4 years - felt so good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds so nice--a walk on the wild side--Lynda

      Delete
  6. You sound like me…everyday, it seems, I’m off to the grocer for some item or two. I do forget to put things on my list, rely on my memory…apparently BIG mistake LOL!
    You deserve a vacation…. I wish you could stowaway on your Sons plane! ❤️ Eissa7

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could too-- LOL--- Lynda

      Delete
  7. It's always a good day to have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can see it now. The spirit of Lynda haunting her sons Air Canada Plane. Riding all day and evening for (free).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope Himself enjoyed his Roast Beef...we are loafing this weekend.

    ReplyDelete

First of all, you need to enable 3rd Party cookies. That will help fix your Whoops errors. So if you're on Firefox, turn off your Enhanced Tracking Protection. Near Comment, Click where it says Google Account and an arrow, you see the three ways to comment: Select profile... A) use your Google account, so that there is a profile picture next to your comment OR B) use your name line and then put in your User name, whatever name you want people to know you by, the second line for a website is optional OR C) be ANONYMOUS. When you have finished typing your comment, please copy it into your clipboard (your computer memory), in case there is a problem. Then you can paste it in again if necessary. Some comments disappear. Click the Publish button when you are done, you may see a box that says, I am not a robot ----Click there--then click -Publish. Do not check the Notify me button, unless you want contacted by email whenever anyone leaves a comment on this blog. Come back again soon, to see if there are any replies to your comment, and to join again in the discussion. If you do not see the comments, you need to click the title of the blog, to separate that blog from the main page or click Comments at the bottom of the blog, either way. It's okay if you double post, the extra ones will be removed soon if they are exactly the same as one before. Thank you!