Saturday, September 24, 2022

My Boyfriend has an Awesome Girlfriend!

That is "ME"--To-day I will be awesome----I hope!-*S*--It's all a matter of "mind over matter"----You know, last Spring, I never thought that "I" could do everything --the outside--and the inside of the house--I did it tho---Was it easy?-- NO!--'specially the day I rolled down the hill when I was weed whacking--That  did scare me!--It is amazing however that the yard looks good--the house is clean--There is food in the refrigerator and Himself and I are Okay-- 

Yesterday I took some pictures of the yard--(just in case it never looks like this again)---The grass is watered  from the lake--I believe its the Algae in the lake that keeps the grass so green!  Son#3 set up the pump system which begins in the lake-- Praise be to Son #3! He was here yesterday to blow air into the pipes from the lake , so they will be still open next Spring--not freeze!


-The gate going out to the back road which keeps the 2 boys in the yard-(Beau and Lopez)-

I had to place  bins of flowers around the yard ---easier than digging gardens-And of course the docks, which Son#4 puts out in the Spring and hopefully will bring them in soon-- along the shore.

Son#2 , in Korea sent more pictures of foods-These are some kind of BEEF dishes with Kimchi -and various DIM SUM ----As yu know also, Chinese people  take pictures of food--Right now he is winging his way back to Toronto---  not as long a flight as going there--He says the Tradewinds speed them along--altho they are not allowed to fly over or into,  Russia's Airspace----which makes the trip there long-
I hope all is well in your world-- that you are not in the path of a Hurricane or a Typhoon--that your day  is quiet-- thats you have food in your frig--power to your house--money in the bank--love in your heart-- and that you have your health, which counts more than anything-








 

15 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! The views that you have from your place are gorgeous and change constantly with the seasons. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Madeline-- Its a large property --When we ever do move--I think I will miss it--BUT_-NOT THE WORK INVOLVED----LOL-Lynda

      Delete
  2. Beautiful pictures of your yard! Sounds like you are enjoying a good day! You sound so cheerful and upbeat! And your son's food pictures always bring a smile to my face!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tis boy loves to eat--- LOL--Lynda

      Delete
  3. Beautiful pictures! So much work, but so worth it!
    Always love your morning blogs.
    Have a wonderful day!
    Jacquie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YU made my day just telling ,me that you enjoy the morning blog-thank yu-Lynda

      Delete
  4. Your yard looks beautiful! Good job!

    And the food son #2 sent a picture of looks sooooooooo delicious!

    Safe flying to him on his return home.

    HUGS
    barb
    1crazydog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is in Canadian Airspace now as I type-- I'm always happy to hear he is home- Lynda

      Delete
  5. Your property is lovely!
    I don't have to do anything outside here, but it's enough in the apartment...and lugging stuff up 3 flights of stairs while the new elevator is being installed.
    I am having a great day, thanks. Glad you all are, too.
    Tonight is karaoke with my friends. Our favorite deejay will be there. We look forward to Saturday nights all week. We all need downtime, laughter and music!
    Today is great...may tomorrow be even better.
    It might be if I could taste your son's food ;-) {{{HUGS}}}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WELL LOL GRAMMA--I hope you enjoy this evening-- Hugs, Lynda

      Delete
  6. Lovely pictures of your property! If only we became younger, rather than older! We had a n acre in the mountains, before moving to hotter than hell Texas, had to have a mowing service come. The heat is a killer, plus humidity. So nice your grandson can mow now. Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Love yer "hotter than hell" comment--It must be REALLY WARM! --LOL-Lynda

      Delete
  7. What a succulent blog! Love it. Beautiful pics of your amazing place.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your blogs....positive and strong. Your property is gorgeous BUT so much work.
    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yard looks great...glad #3 came out to help....

    ReplyDelete

First of all, you need to enable 3rd Party cookies. That will help fix your Whoops errors. So if you're on Firefox, turn off your Enhanced Tracking Protection. Near Comment, Click where it says Google Account and an arrow, you see the three ways to comment: Select profile... A) use your Google account, so that there is a profile picture next to your comment OR B) use your name line and then put in your User name, whatever name you want people to know you by, the second line for a website is optional OR C) be ANONYMOUS. When you have finished typing your comment, please copy it into your clipboard (your computer memory), in case there is a problem. Then you can paste it in again if necessary. Some comments disappear. Click the Publish button when you are done, you may see a box that says, I am not a robot ----Click there--then click -Publish. Do not check the Notify me button, unless you want contacted by email whenever anyone leaves a comment on this blog. Come back again soon, to see if there are any replies to your comment, and to join again in the discussion. If you do not see the comments, you need to click the title of the blog, to separate that blog from the main page or click Comments at the bottom of the blog, either way. It's okay if you double post, the extra ones will be removed soon if they are exactly the same as one before. Thank you!