Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Life is funny isn't it?


 -And---- It is a good morning-- We have "heat" in our homes-- We are alive ---Hopefully we are not ill--or--not  as ill as we could be-- We have food--and hopefully we have money--or enough---
AND---you are ALL invited to a Birthday Party , on the 16th of this month ---  MY BIRTHDAY-- AND-- you can ride in the Dreamliner --and all you have to do is let me know which airport to pick yu up at--I am making a list here , for son#2 to  get you-- and even your pets----no gifts-- just come!--I have had a request however to play the piano --justa bit--so you may have to  sing along--
This is Lopez-the Chihuahua who lives in the "North"--the little guy  who, this morning, decided he had had enough of the cold, and turned around, and hightailed it for home---  I tried to keep plodding down the back road with him, but, he pulled on the leash and there was no way he was going any farther--When we got to our gate, he sat in front of it--He certainly knows where home is, and in no uncertain terms, was he going any farther!--  For such a tiny wee  head, the good Lord bestowed upon these  pooches big time brains! ---And you know that I have had a great deal of difficulty loving this wee fellow as he is totally different than Beau, our resident German (as in Shepherd!)-- I have to admit that he is pretty interesting!--I think I may even love the tiny fellow-- sometimes--
Isn't the above SO SO true?-- -Just when we think we have life figured out, the wind blows the other direction ---  and again, we must cope. Do you think the good Lord planned all this, just to keep us on our toes?-- to help us to understand other people troubles?-- to make us stronger?--Interesting isn't it?-
--no matter what?--MAKE EVERY MOMENT COUNT---and pack your smile-- DEC 16th--PARTY-- Party -----  The best people in the world will be here-- YOU!!

11 comments:

  1. So glad you have heat!

    Yeah for a sing-along! That is fun. Will be looking forward to the big day!!!!!!!! Smile packed! Waiting for the Dreamliner @ the Mitchell Int'l Airport in Milwaukee! I'll be the one w/the smile on!

    Awwww, yes, wee Lopez has big brains! And is sounds like he’s wormed his way into YOUR HEART! Awww, just look @ those eyes.

    Yes, I think the good Lord keeps things moving along and changing to keep us on our feet. Sometimes it need to slow down, though! **SIGH**

    hugs
    barb
    1crazydog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm up for a sing-along, too! That's the MOST fun! Prisoner and Rubia send their regrets, as they are scaredy-cat when it comes to dogs.

    One day at a time, eh? Carry on and be strong!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm counting on that bubble being climate-controlled so I don't have to buy wintry clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait for your birthday party! Happy Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You find things to post that are so true.
    Lopez is adorable and a good boy.
    Hopefully you, Himself, Beau and Sushi are, too.
    Found out I can pick up my pc from the shop when I can ger $85. My dear daughter ordered me a new Kindle tab...like my old one but updated. It should come Friday.
    Our several inches of snow forecast has turned to rain during to the warmer temps.
    Life is good. [[[HUGS]]]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Early Happy Birthday My Friend
    80 years is quite an accomplishment. I wish you the best and I am so glad that your sons are helping you.
    I need to have son#2 meet me at the S, Bend airport. Just let me know what time I need to be there.
    Looking forward to the sing a long!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the inserts today! You always inspire me.
    YES, I requested you play your piano and we are all going to have fun singing along. It will be a grand celebration. As I said yesterday, my pick up is St.Louis. Son knows where it is as he picked me up last time. Can hardly wait.
    Lopez has his own idea about things lol.
    Hang in. Hang on. Smile. Enjoy the good moments. Find gratitude!
    Blessings in your day.
    Hugs
    Margene

    ReplyDelete
  8. We can all sing some Christmas carols...that will be fun ....can't hardly
    wait.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Had tornadoes around the Dallas area, messed up a lot of folks, Some bldgs messed up, homes roofs blown off, pouring rain. Always something going on here!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I will be at Indianapolis airport and really looking forward to meeting you! Happy birthday to you, hope it is a great day and a wonderful year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lynda, I don't believe these tiny dogs were meant to be walking in this cold weather. Ours were only taken out in our vehicle, never walked in winter. Some of them can be so easily trained, in all ways. My first one was but then the second one was a whole different matter! They can really test their masters that's why they must ALWAYS know WHO is the boss. I hope Lopez behaves better for you in the future and that you'll learn to really love the little fellow. They're adorable, cuddly and loyal wee pets.
    Hugs & Love to you, Fred and your fur babies xoxo

    ReplyDelete

First of all, you need to enable 3rd Party cookies. That will help fix your Whoops errors. So if you're on Firefox, turn off your Enhanced Tracking Protection. Near Comment, Click where it says Google Account and an arrow, you see the three ways to comment: Select profile... A) use your Google account, so that there is a profile picture next to your comment OR B) use your name line and then put in your User name, whatever name you want people to know you by, the second line for a website is optional OR C) be ANONYMOUS. When you have finished typing your comment, please copy it into your clipboard (your computer memory), in case there is a problem. Then you can paste it in again if necessary. Some comments disappear. Click the Publish button when you are done, you may see a box that says, I am not a robot ----Click there--then click -Publish. Do not check the Notify me button, unless you want contacted by email whenever anyone leaves a comment on this blog. Come back again soon, to see if there are any replies to your comment, and to join again in the discussion. If you do not see the comments, you need to click the title of the blog, to separate that blog from the main page or click Comments at the bottom of the blog, either way. It's okay if you double post, the extra ones will be removed soon if they are exactly the same as one before. Thank you!