Friday, January 14, 2022

If we ever return to earth in one's afterlife , just think of how smart we will be!

Total relaxation---big Beau--- after supper--Doncha jess wish we could relax like this?--

Well. it is a good day to have a good day--- sunny and minus 30.4C--- and--I read all your comments yesterday on my perfectly terrible awful day, and it sounded like I am not alone  with my life----like--living with a retired person who does not enjoy being at home --who wants to go back to work-- I shall look for  a huge puzzle for him--lay it out on the dining table and see if we can both put it together "when the spirit moves us"-----(Mom's expression again!)---also some Lego  pieces that maybe he might build---

Just to hear that other people are having the same problem as I am, really helped me--Sometimes it's hard to share my troubles, so I really appreciated all your replies! 

To-day is a new day--and after getting my hair done yesterday and both Lopez and Himself survived my trip to town, I noticed when I got home again, that Himself was in a better frame of mind too-

I took Lopez for a couple of walks on the back road yesterday also-- To-day is much too cold for that, but he enjoyed the walking, and now that he is about 8 or 9 pounds, he really strutted right along--

Lord One A Duck! There is so much to learn in one's life isn't there?--It really is mind boggling-- But--You know, if we ever do come back as someone else, in the "afterlife"--just think of how smart we all will be?



 

11 comments:

  1. I think all of us get tired of 'adulting' ever so often. My brother, 75, and I, 72, were talking recently about how we are tired of taking care of all the business aspects of our marriages and maintenance of our homes and would love to be taken care of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooo glad that you feel less alone now! YOu know the mental stimulation of puzzles, crossword puzzles, building Leggos or models is so good for the brain! Hope DH decides to give puzzling a try.

    Awwww, Beau looks totally relaxed! Awesome.

    And glad that Himself was in a better frame of mind when you got back home.

    HUGS
    barb
    1crazydog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beau looks soooo relaxed. Good for him. Glad your making some progress with himself and Lopez. It will all workout so relax yourself! And hopefully the puzzle works out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope to tell you we all have something we are dealing with.
    Beau looks so comfy there.........glad Lopez is finally getting it
    together.
    Glad himself was in a better mood when you came home...it takes the
    pressure off of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If we come back in the afterlife, betcha we have a whole different set of things to learn? Lopez strutting along... I have a picture in my mind's eye now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hoping you have a good night of sleep, and some peace. It ain’t easy, sorry. You are strong!

    ReplyDelete
  7. When we come back in our next lifetime (Jesus said there is eternal life), we will have to learn everything all over again.

    Sigh. I feel we are pretty smart right now.

    They said we were in for a big storm today, but we only got about 6 or 7 inches. That's ok by me.

    Glad himself and the pups are in good moods. That makes you, and probably Sushi, in good moods, too!

    We buck each other up. Listen to each other and reach out. That's what friends are for.

    Now I'm gonna find out why my computer keeps thunking. :-( {{{HUGS}}}

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to be as carefree and stress-free as Beau.
    We each do the best we can and we do this one day at a time.
    Hoping Fred has some interest in a puzzle or Lego. Hang in Lynda. You are not alone.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad you got out and got your hair done, and the both of them were a-okay when you returned. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that Lopez strutts. I can just picture it. I have started doing crossword puzzles myself recently but, I have to admit sometimes I just have to cheat a little bit.

    ReplyDelete

First of all, you need to enable 3rd Party cookies. That will help fix your Whoops errors. So if you're on Firefox, turn off your Enhanced Tracking Protection. Near Comment, Click where it says Google Account and an arrow, you see the three ways to comment: Select profile... A) use your Google account, so that there is a profile picture next to your comment OR B) use your name line and then put in your User name, whatever name you want people to know you by, the second line for a website is optional OR C) be ANONYMOUS. When you have finished typing your comment, please copy it into your clipboard (your computer memory), in case there is a problem. Then you can paste it in again if necessary. Some comments disappear. Click the Publish button when you are done, you may see a box that says, I am not a robot ----Click there--then click -Publish. Do not check the Notify me button, unless you want contacted by email whenever anyone leaves a comment on this blog. Come back again soon, to see if there are any replies to your comment, and to join again in the discussion. If you do not see the comments, you need to click the title of the blog, to separate that blog from the main page or click Comments at the bottom of the blog, either way. It's okay if you double post, the extra ones will be removed soon if they are exactly the same as one before. Thank you!