Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Be a little crazy!-


Well, Good Day-- I am later than late here--  because I did way too much yesterday--I was just "too pooped to participate" to-day-- too much going on in one day--but--good thing there is always another day--so far anyway-- so HELLO ALL---

 We have sunshine outside with extremely hot temperatures--with the AC  on--- Both dogs have been out--and Sadie , that cleaning Lady (who , as yu know, is really me)-- was here early this morning--and I managed  to get a load of "stuff"out of this house, and a dear friend from town drove out to pick it all up--framed pictures   that I never really liked, clothing that doesn't fit anymore, shoes that I never wear, mirrors, dishes which I kept over the years--just in case the Queen came-- (Well, yu never know eh?-oh the list went on and on--)- We probably will be staying in this house, but, one day I must say good bye to "Stuff" I never use --

Yesterday was  one of those days , that you look back and wonder how yu ever did it--Himself went to DAYCARE--- did chair exercises  so I heard---I find he talks more  since   he attends the adult daycare----  AND----on top of getting there , and back home, a repairman was out and fixed a vent over the kitchen sink-- I was he "Gopher"---like--"Lynda can you go for this?"---- -AND then---


We went to son#3's daughter's Birthday Party--The above picture is  "THE BIRTHDAY GIRL"--- standing beside me-- with Himself in front----- That is AVA---We had a wonderful time at the Party but-- I was "too pooped to Pop" when I returned home--  Whatta day eh?--- Days like yesterday remind one that we are no Spring Chickens anymore-



This is what I hope to do to-day--just sit and be content to dream ---AND FEEL THE ENERGY  RETURNING SO I can face  another day- hopefully not as busy as yesterday-

Good thing we are strong ---stronger than we believe we are-----After a wonderful rest, and a good book--I shall be happy-----  I hope that you find time to be happy--make to-day the best day ever! 




-maybe even kick up yer heels a bit-- and be a little crazy--



15 comments:

  1. Wow! Sounds like the interactions and activity @ the Lodge were really good for Himself, and YOU, in turn. Glad you and Himself were able to attend the birthday party. Your granddaughter is beautiful!

    Hope you got good rest last night after all our activities!

    hugs
    barb
    1crazydog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i kinda just fell into bed last nite--so tired Barb-lynda

      Delete
  2. Hi Lynda, it's Kathy. Sounds like a very busy day for you yesterday. I wasn't as busy as you but I sure didn't want to get up this morning. I took Daisy out, fed her and promptly went back to bed! So I decided that I'm taking this day off! I'm busy with little things and I do have to make dinner, but it's just too hot to think about working very hard. How nice that you were able to get rid of so much stuff. I am trying to do that too. When my mom passed away she had stuff in every room - filled. I don't want to leave that for my own kids so I figure I should start now! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is precisely why I am doing this- getting rid of stuff -- but it is hard to do---LOL--- Yesterday was just too busy--lynda

      Delete
  3. That sounds like a really busy Monday. Hope that your Tuesday is a bit quieter. As we get "up there" we are just as involved, we just can't fit as many dances onto our cards, can we?

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For sure--No--Barb--Yesterday was crazy busy-Lynda

      Delete
  4. Sounds like all in all yesterday was a good day. Glad himself was in a good mood after the lodge. If he enjoys himself he will be more agreeable to going all the time. That will give you a lot more time to do things.Hope you enjoyed your grand daughters birthday. Pretty girl. Nice picture of all of you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. itc was a lovely party--but such a busy day--Lynda

      Delete
  5. We all have frantically busy days like that sometimes. Somehow we get through them. After one like that, I usually feel that I need a 'day off.' Can't get away from everything on that day off either. There's dishes or a friend needs a ride, something will need to be bought...and of course, Lucky.
    Hot here, too. Weather.com say's it's 93F. Add in the humidity for the heat index and 'it feels like 109F.'
    So happy, my friend, that you finally found someone to help you and Himself out with that day care! Would he do it more than once a week? That might take even more of a load off your shoulders.
    The birthday girl looks happy! My daughter's birthday is today, but she wants to wait until NEXT MONDAY (?) to get together. Sigh.
    Waiting can be difficult.
    All for now, dear. Let's relax, not get tightened and stressed up. A good book and nap sounds really good.
    {{{HUGS}}}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. a good book and a long nap are the best--Lynda

      Delete
  6. Yes, take a day off! No reason not to, no company. I get tired of thinking of dinner, dames we have the same things, over and over. Today was a bit cooler, 101, and feels like 108, instead of 111.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never get a day off-- (Pity Party here)--=-but--it's OK I guess ---well, not really--but things could be worse I guess-- Lynda

      Delete
  7. I sure hope I never act my age lol.
    Good on you for continuing your purging efforts. Less to clean lol. You won't miss the stuff as you weren't using it.
    DH talking more and chair exercises Wahoo. I thought I saw a comment yesterday that himself didn't like going...guess I'm wrong which is good. Hoping you can drop DH at the center more often.
    Ava turning 16 is special. Glad you 2 went and enjoyed.
    Crazy hot here. The heat sucks the energy out of me.
    Relax a bit today. Stay cool
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. crazy hot here too--rain to-morrow tho--(I hear)-Himself tells ,me every hour that he is not going back to the Lodge--but--he goes--LOL--Good thing too-Lynda

      Delete
    2. Very hot/humid here also.....stay inside weather. Glad he enjoyed himself at the lodge. Gave you and he both a break.

      Delete

First of all, you need to enable 3rd Party cookies. That will help fix your Whoops errors. So if you're on Firefox, turn off your Enhanced Tracking Protection. Near Comment, Click where it says Google Account and an arrow, you see the three ways to comment: Select profile... A) use your Google account, so that there is a profile picture next to your comment OR B) use your name line and then put in your User name, whatever name you want people to know you by, the second line for a website is optional OR C) be ANONYMOUS. When you have finished typing your comment, please copy it into your clipboard (your computer memory), in case there is a problem. Then you can paste it in again if necessary. Some comments disappear. Click the Publish button when you are done, you may see a box that says, I am not a robot ----Click there--then click -Publish. Do not check the Notify me button, unless you want contacted by email whenever anyone leaves a comment on this blog. Come back again soon, to see if there are any replies to your comment, and to join again in the discussion. If you do not see the comments, you need to click the title of the blog, to separate that blog from the main page or click Comments at the bottom of the blog, either way. It's okay if you double post, the extra ones will be removed soon if they are exactly the same as one before. Thank you!