Wednesday, June 5, 2024

Just for to-day-


So, now, are you smiling?--This morning, I got up tired---from all the grass I cut yesterday--I saw the  above meme and it made me smile---"you beautiful bunch of crazies"---made me smile also-

-Anyway, it is sunny outside-and going to get hot---  and "buggy"--- I put the AC on already--  To-morrow is my Hair Lady's last day treatments in our hospital which she has had every Thursday-but they will be over after to-day. Hair day can resume on Thursdays again---starting next week---
-
-Himself is not going to his Day Program to-day either so that in itself allows me more time --"FOR ME""--Presently I resemble the Lady in the picture below--

                                                            How is your weekend going?--
I hope you are trying to be strong-----------Remember that you are stronger than you believe---Funny how when you are younger--like before yu turned  50-ish, you probably felt that you could do everything-Somehow, over the  years , being "OLDER", sorta means that one has to accept that the body  cannot do whatever----kinda all in our head I believe--for now anyway--

Lopez is screeching downstairs as I type---  different  little dog--these Chihuahuas--very much a one person's dog--Mom and Dad used to breed and raise Cocker Spaniels--and they sold them-I remember sitting in the basement room, where a litter of pups were , waiting to grow up, and holding these pups and absolutely loving  them to bits-- and being very sad as each one finally went to their forever home.
                                        If Lopez could, he would crawl right inside me---

Sadie , the leaning Lady  (who, as you know, is really me)--is here --- so, I'll get off of the computer, and "get this body into action"-                -----REMEMBER----


                        BE GRATEFUL ON THIS DAY  FOR MANY BLESSINGS__
                                                            







12 comments:

  1. Hi Lynda! Giraffes make me smile! Cloudy with rain and storms in Ohio this evening. Lopez is so cute! I remember his first day until today. Him and Tommy seem so much alike. So needy. Yes, wish our body and mind could work better together. Enjoy your hair time. Happy for your hairdresser to be done with treatments. She must be happy. Better go see if my nephew is ready for lunch. Have a wonderful Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to have yer nephew-- --Yes Lopez is a good little boy--does not like Fred tho--YES my hair Lady will be happy to get those treatments over--raining quite hard outside to-night-Lynda

      Delete
  2. It's Kathy. I love the Giraffe - what a funny guy. Also made me smile. I think by the time we get to this age we just have to be a little bit crazy or we'd loose our minds. My husband and I raised one little of cocker spaniels - they were born when my oldest daughter was about 5 months old. We have a picture of her sitting in the box with all the puppies. And yes, I hated each one that had to leave. We did keep one and I loved him so much! My Daisy is 1/2 Cocker Spaniel and 1/2 Golden Retriever - she looks like a miniature Golden but has the curly fluffy fur of a cocker. We had a real downpour last night so the ground is really wet but it's suppose to be nice out for the next several days. Good thing because my husband needs to get the house painted! Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I do remember the puppies Mom and Dad raised and how cute they were--Funny how we remember all the dogs eh?? Its been a pretty good day--wet--but nice to get out of here-- LyndA

      Delete
  3. Great blog, Lynda.
    I remember that your hair day used to be Thursday. You hairdresser is wonderful cutting hair at the hospital. We all need to be pampered sometimes.
    Wonder why Himself is not going to his program...hmm. Well, as you say...more time for you. Too bad you can't take Lopez with you to protect him from the cane.
    Sadie is doing chores here, too. (or her clone...maybe they're twins...Sadie and Sarah). The vacuuming is about to be done. I was going to do a load of wash as no one is in the laundry room. Can't, though, as I am 2 quarters short! It will get done eventually. Everything does.
    Saved that first meme...adorable! (just like us)
    Mostly sunny here so far. It will get hot with a chance of severe storms again this afternoon. All the rain we've been getting makes up for the lack of moisture in the winter. I am sure you got more snow than we did. We didn't get nearly the amount we usually do.
    All for now, dear sister. Gotta get busy pushing that vacuum and do the dusting that goes along with it. {{{HUGS}}} Love, Maggie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lotza rain this evening and mosquitoes--very very muggy too--= -Oh no--I forgot that yu have to put quarters into the wash machine--Poopy!!!--It was a pretty good day here--- but tons of rain falling here tonight-dunno how I wil;l get Lopez out--- Himself missed his day program as I had "the hair"--- but he will go on Friday-Lynda

      Delete
  4. Hi Lynda: Love the first meme. It's so cute. Yes, Lopez is definitely your dog. Probably one of the reasons himself is not as nice to him since Lopez doesn't really seem to care for him and his cane. Just be careful about leaving them alone for too long. Glad the weather is better today. Love cocker spaniels - have had 2 cockapoos which were half spaniels. It'll be good to get back to your normal hair schedule. Have a good night. Take care Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brenda--I hope that you had a good day--Lynda

      Delete
  5. Glad that your stylist will have her last Thursday treatment and you can get back on schedule.

    Love all the memes today. And Lopez loves you! Smart little man.

    And smiling!

    Hugs
    Barb
    1crazydog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope your day went well Barb--Lynda

      Delete
  6. A tiring but satisfying day... no new puppy teeth marks! Ember went to class and it wore her out. So I'm finally getting around to reading and commenting. Hope Sadie did a good job for you today, and woo-hoo for your hair lady getting to the end of her treatments!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no puppy teeth arks-- a good day for sure--Lynda

      Delete

First of all, you need to enable 3rd Party cookies. That will help fix your Whoops errors. So if you're on Firefox, turn off your Enhanced Tracking Protection. Near Comment, Click where it says Google Account and an arrow, you see the three ways to comment: Select profile... A) use your Google account, so that there is a profile picture next to your comment OR B) use your name line and then put in your User name, whatever name you want people to know you by, the second line for a website is optional OR C) be ANONYMOUS. When you have finished typing your comment, please copy it into your clipboard (your computer memory), in case there is a problem. Then you can paste it in again if necessary. Some comments disappear. Click the Publish button when you are done, you may see a box that says, I am not a robot ----Click there--then click -Publish. Do not check the Notify me button, unless you want contacted by email whenever anyone leaves a comment on this blog. Come back again soon, to see if there are any replies to your comment, and to join again in the discussion. If you do not see the comments, you need to click the title of the blog, to separate that blog from the main page or click Comments at the bottom of the blog, either way. It's okay if you double post, the extra ones will be removed soon if they are exactly the same as one before. Thank you!