Friday, June 14, 2024

That Rainbow Connection---the dreamers, and us!


From----Kermit the Frog's "I am" song---It was his motivation , that sent him out onto those highways--The song shows---the power of imagination--- and importance in believing in oneself--Anyone in the midst of dark times and dreaming of "hopes for to-morrow"--that "rainbow connection" --where dreams you dare to dream ---come true--

We all dare to dream----We wish for "good times" in our future"--  We desire and dream that life will always be better----and, someday we'll  find it-- that Rainbow Connection--Maybe we already have found that "Rainbow Connection"--

My Rainbow Connection, is when I am in the garden--When I am there, I feel a little bit of heaven--As I prepare a flower bed,  I do dream of what it will eventually become -  my rainbow connection--
In the garden, I really do lose my mind and find my soul!

Did  you have a good weekend?---  We were without power last evening-- When I went to bed. the computer was not working--I guess because of the storms in this area.  The guy at Vianet reassured me that all would be up and working this morning--and it was--I had to have "faith"--
Himself is at his Day Program--I am working in the sunroom---with Sadie, that cleaning Lady, who, as you know, is really me--singing Kermit's song, the Rainbow Connection, and hoping I might get younger and stronger everyday----my "Rainbow Connection"---(-Well, a girl has to dream, doesn't she?)

                    And as the song says, "Someday we'll find it--that Rainbow Connection"--There are bonus' when you dream---not only could you find your soul----but----------------more might occur---if your rainbow connection is in the garden----

  




6 comments:

  1. Ah, what a lovely thought to get up to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Lynda
    What a beautiful thought to dwell on today. Thank you for sharing.
    Hugs
    Marge/St.Louis

    ReplyDelete
  3. HUGS and what a beautiful though today.

    Thinking of you, Himself and little Lopez!

    hugs
    barb
    1crazydog

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's Kathy. I have lots of questions for my surgeon when I meet with him on the 26th. I truly hope and have to believe that this second back surgery will correct the problem and I'll be good, at least for several years. I love Kermit the Frog - he is wise beyond his years. I'm glad himself is at the Day program, hopefully he'll be in a great mood when he returns. I have my bone scan in an hour - my dear husband will be driving me and I am grateful for that! Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lynda, how delightful! I posted Kermit's meme with a link to him doing the song on youtube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awhyiBv-oQc
    You, of course, and your fellow followers will need to copy and past the link in a browser window.
    My kids and I were always big fans of Sesame Street. There are still lots of videos from that show on youtube.
    I can't garden here. It would just be inside. I only have north facing windows, and many plant would be toxic to Lucky.
    You find your peace in the garden. I do that with music and meditation.
    Sadie will come here when she's done at your house to help me a bit. The only shopping I have to do is a card for my grandson's 15th birthday. Tomorrow late morning I will go to my daughter's house to give him a couple gifts and the card.
    Then return and get ready for karaoke.
    Do check out the link to the book I sent you in Messenger.
    Have a great rest of your day with Himself away for awhile. I know you will keep a smile on your face for most of it. {{{HUGS}}} Love, your sis, Maggie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope Sadie got a lot done while Himself was out and about.
      I love flowers...I felt terrible after all the work we did on our
      garden in Alabama then had to go off and leaven it...my neighbor says the new residents party every weekend, don't keep the yard mowed or the flowers tended to...Sigh...
      Have a good weekend.

      Delete

First of all, you need to enable 3rd Party cookies. That will help fix your Whoops errors. So if you're on Firefox, turn off your Enhanced Tracking Protection. Near Comment, Click where it says Google Account and an arrow, you see the three ways to comment: Select profile... A) use your Google account, so that there is a profile picture next to your comment OR B) use your name line and then put in your User name, whatever name you want people to know you by, the second line for a website is optional OR C) be ANONYMOUS. When you have finished typing your comment, please copy it into your clipboard (your computer memory), in case there is a problem. Then you can paste it in again if necessary. Some comments disappear. Click the Publish button when you are done, you may see a box that says, I am not a robot ----Click there--then click -Publish. Do not check the Notify me button, unless you want contacted by email whenever anyone leaves a comment on this blog. Come back again soon, to see if there are any replies to your comment, and to join again in the discussion. If you do not see the comments, you need to click the title of the blog, to separate that blog from the main page or click Comments at the bottom of the blog, either way. It's okay if you double post, the extra ones will be removed soon if they are exactly the same as one before. Thank you!