Friday, October 7, 2022

A New Day and We are a Part of it!

"Get Up""---Get Going"---  Put your sass on... --It is hard to do when the day looks so cold--windy--WITH SNOW IN THE AIR-- Lopez and I hoofed it up the road--with the snow flurries falling on my head--and in the semi darkness--AND--He did his business--the little trouper-- Beau also--

There is always  something to do isn't there?-- To-day I hope to get to the licence place-- plus--- I received a letter yesterday telling me that I will be "80 "--Dec 16th--(How did that happen?--)--AND---  when one turns that age, every 2 yrs one must take a driving course--to renew the Driver's Licence---and not only that--  One must prove that you have had a vision test within the last 6 mos--(AND I HAVE!)--Lord love a Duck! --I remember sitting with Himself   when he took the Drivers course----I even did it with him a few times----As one ages,  all this "stuff" is put in "older" people's way-----

Yesterday Sadie, that cleaning Lady, (who is really me)- cleaned the  bottom level of this house-vacuumed--dusted-- It is the rec room--the gym (which was another dining room and  kitchen--)--Sadie didn't do too much down there all summer as she was working outside ---

And, we voted  yesterday--- here at home--  I will drop off our votes to city hall this  morning-

Braver----Stronger--Smarter --AND LOVED---  "YOU ARE"-- --Your Mother would tell you that! ----It's a new day--AND---  we are a part of it--  Woo Woo!!  


 

7 comments:

  1. Good morning Lynda
    Your walk sounds cold. I didn't like hearing about the "S" word ALREADY. Glad you got the boys out and thats done.
    How in the world did you get to be almost 80 already? You are amazing. You certainly keep moving as there is always something to do around your big home. The outside work will finally slow down. Always something to do inside to keep Sadie employed.
    Keep your sass on...love that.
    Good luck with your license. I'm sure you'll do Great!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Better check that Lopez's coat still fits him, he will need it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you for going up the road even with the snow flakes coming down! I woke up to rain and now it's just cold and cloudy - a very gloomy day that seems to fit with my gloomy mood! I'm so not ready for this weather so today will be spent mostly inside! I have lots to do and want to make something special for dinner tonight! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Got my sass on! It’s fun once in awhile.

    Cold here, too, but no snow. Thankful for that.

    Good luck w/the driving course. You’ll do fine, I am sure.

    Yes, as the weather gets cooler, all those indoor chores that were put off are ‘back on again’

    Hugs and here’s to a good Friday!

    Barb
    1crazydog

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a busy bee! I am, too, I guess. You are right...there is always something to do. But that makes life interesting...and sometimes a challenge.
    My driver's license is good for a couple more years, but I had to pay for my license plate renewals today. Was able to pay several more bills, too. Now I'll see about cat food and Maggie food.
    It hasn't snowed here yet, but tonight it will get down to 30F. I'm glad my kitty doesn't need too go outside to potty. I'm sure Sushi doesn't either.
    You may be busy making pies for your Thanksgiving celebration. I can almost taste them. I'm getting a pumpkin one today myself.
    {{{HUGS}}}

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are certainly a busy person! Congrats on cleaning downstairs (I need to do that too, but am waiting for cooler weather)! My yoga instructor always says "Motion is Lotion" - so I try to stay as active as possible and it sounds like you are doing the same! Good luck with the driver's license! You need to be able to drive to take Himself to his appointments and to get groceries and your hair appointments!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with your license and with them weather. It is that time for change.

    ReplyDelete

First of all, you need to enable 3rd Party cookies. That will help fix your Whoops errors. So if you're on Firefox, turn off your Enhanced Tracking Protection. Near Comment, Click where it says Google Account and an arrow, you see the three ways to comment: Select profile... A) use your Google account, so that there is a profile picture next to your comment OR B) use your name line and then put in your User name, whatever name you want people to know you by, the second line for a website is optional OR C) be ANONYMOUS. When you have finished typing your comment, please copy it into your clipboard (your computer memory), in case there is a problem. Then you can paste it in again if necessary. Some comments disappear. Click the Publish button when you are done, you may see a box that says, I am not a robot ----Click there--then click -Publish. Do not check the Notify me button, unless you want contacted by email whenever anyone leaves a comment on this blog. Come back again soon, to see if there are any replies to your comment, and to join again in the discussion. If you do not see the comments, you need to click the title of the blog, to separate that blog from the main page or click Comments at the bottom of the blog, either way. It's okay if you double post, the extra ones will be removed soon if they are exactly the same as one before. Thank you!