Saturday, October 22, 2022

A Saturday Blog about everything-


 This is Sao Paulo , Brazil, a city of 12 million people--  sent of course by Son#2 the Air Canada Pilot. He landed, our time, this AM--a 10 hr flight---No pictures of food yet--but--there will be, I m sure!
Sao Paulo, I guess is that blue dot, way down on the rt side of Brazil---Just look at  how large Brazil is!-He said they flew over the Amazon Rain Forest---  said there was light  "chop" off and on-- It is a long way isn't it?---

So, It was a good thing I did that very short blog last evening---I just read all yer comments--  I did not blog yesterday, as Facebook never clarified what the problem was, but, by reading some comments during the day yesterday, it looks like whoever that was who was trying to get onto my facebook page, asked a few of you to allow  them to be yer friend-and, good thing you realized that you already were my friend-- Crazy crazy life eh?-----Man oh man! One must be very careful, even on Facebook ! 

I really felt a bit lost yesterday --I missed talking to you all very much! ---Once in awhile I would run up to the study here and check if FACEBOOK had found the culprit----nothing!--I did look back and felt I should eliminate anyone who had requested me to add them to my list of friends lately--  

Yesterday I raked----blew leaves--- We have 3 to 4 mild days now, so this afternoon, I'll get rid of leaves in the dog run--I'll try to section off the yard--do a section every day---Himself has not been a "Happy Camper"----but, he hasn't been out of here for a few days--to-morrow I'll take him on a banana run--

Lordy Be! I do see sunshine out there---a miracle for sure! --  That should help with the leaf raking--   I noted yesterday that the robins are not around--There are tiny birds-still around--but--no robins-- and, I have not seen the geese go over yet, which means , no very cold weather yet--

Real friends are -family---without a Birth certificate  Isn't that true?-- ---strong people who are trying to keep  others happy-like yourselves-  -There is no time for  tears--only tears of joy-- (I tell myself that often!-)---  We are  fortunate people---
What are your dreams?--- that  one day that there will not be a war--anywhere?---  that the bank books will always sorta balance?----that you will remain healthy?-- that yu might win a million dollars?---that one day you might play the piano  really well?--

Lopez is waiting to go out AGAIN----with big Beau--- and Sushi is sitting here watching me type-she needs her nails trimmed --just a terrible job--   but----Life can be tough even for Miss Sushi--  LOL--see yu to-morrow with FOOD shots-- I hope!  Lord love a Duck! 


  


22 comments:

  1. Glad you've got sunshine for today! May you and the menagerie and Himself have a good day today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope yer day goes well Barb-Lynda

      Delete
  2. OH my, that’s why I just stay away from Facebook and ended up walking away from MyFitneess Pal. A few inappropriate people spoiled the whole barrel!

    Well, hopefully DS #2 will get to enjoy some of Sao Paulo.

    We’re in a mild weather pattern now, too. Enjoying that immensely!

    Have to say, right now, health is my #1 wish, definitely peace is tied. If those 2 things happen, all the rest of the good stuff follows.
    And for sure, real friends are family w/o birth certificates! Lovely!

    hugs
    barb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so good to hear from you- Lynda

      Delete
  3. Wishing your son to be safe in Brazil. And enjoy the food. Exciting stuff though, new experiences, etc. Some sun helps, like a smile from the sky. Hope your banana trip tomorrow works out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good dy got yu--lovely day here-Lynda

      Delete
  4. Glad you're okay. Here in Ohio we're having mild temps too for a few days...in the mid 70's (fahrenheit). I know I sent you a friend request like months ago, but I certainly didn't try to impersonate you. It's usually scammers. I don't friend anybody I don't know, that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well Marti-- Its a lesson to me-- was kinda scary--but someone told Facebook about it-- Nice to be back-lynda

      Delete
    2. typing too fast here

      Delete
  5. Happy to know that today is finding all A-OK, are as OK as it can be at our age, LOL!! Isn’t it sad that there are scammers everywhere, even attacking postal carriers and blue drop boxes to steal checks and info…
    Just wise to be as careful as possible, Facebook included.
    I’d wish for peace everywhere, if dreams could make it true. AND that I can remain independent and mobile until I am no longer of this world!
    ❤️ Eissa7

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good wishes-- I just cannot imagine not being mobile-- Lynda

      Delete
  6. Love your blogs. You brighten my day.
    Lovely temps here in St.Louis...80..which is warm.
    I dont accept friend requests unless I know the person. Darn scammers.
    Hoping Fred's mood lightens.
    Pilot son will send food pics. Its his thing.
    Enjoy your day. Be well and safe.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am waiting for food pictures from him-- LOL--Lynda

      Delete
  7. Glad to see all is ok now and hope it stays that way. Scammers are everywhere. It's warm here today too and supposed to be until Tuesday at least. Love it. It says on the news that your St. Josephs hospital is closed to visitors because of a COVID outbreak. Please ensure you wear your mask all the time. A lot of people here (Toronto) aren't wearing them at all now. Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I hear there os a lot of COVID here in town--and yes, I wear my mask everywhere --Lynda

      Delete
  8. My dreams are just about what you said they could be!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hit the wrong key. Didn't mean to end my comments.
    You have so much work! But I guess it keeps us young.
    I just got back from a wedding of two 90+ people who found each other. See my page for photos.
    I don't need bananas yet, but will soon need my favorite Brownberry 12 grain bread.
    Getting ready for karaoke. My kitty needs me to run him around with his wand with the bug on the end. Then meditation. All in 2 hours before we go to sing.
    Looking forward to more food photos! They usually make me hungry.
    {{{HUGS}}}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Imagine -2 ---90 yr olds -- Amazing!--Lynda

      Delete
  10. My son was in the Peace Corps in Paraguay and traveled to Sao Paulo for the wedding of a friend of his. He said it was quite beautiful country. We are also having a warm up so I'm trying to get all my perennials cut back and do some of the weeding that I haven't been able to do all summer long. But it seems I only have the energy for about 30 minutes at a time! I hope this good weather holds out so I can get it all done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been trying g to get rid of the leaves--but like yu--can only do it so long-Lynda

      Delete
  11. So sorry to hear that you have FB problems.....but happy to know that things are OK on your end! I was worried when I didn't see your blog yesterday!
    My dream is to be debt free! Want to pay off the mortgage on my home and lake house and car. All of that should happen by then end of next year if all goes well! And of course I am always praying for continued good health! So important as we are aging!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's been a while since I've commented on your blogs, but they are as much a part of my daily routine to read them as they are for you to take the time to share with us. You are strong and you keep going despite the challenges in your life. Just a thought about the leaves: how about keeping on the grandson to rake the leaves, and then shovel snow, throughout the fall and winter, and to help with the Spring clean-up?

    ReplyDelete

First of all, you need to enable 3rd Party cookies. That will help fix your Whoops errors. So if you're on Firefox, turn off your Enhanced Tracking Protection. Near Comment, Click where it says Google Account and an arrow, you see the three ways to comment: Select profile... A) use your Google account, so that there is a profile picture next to your comment OR B) use your name line and then put in your User name, whatever name you want people to know you by, the second line for a website is optional OR C) be ANONYMOUS. When you have finished typing your comment, please copy it into your clipboard (your computer memory), in case there is a problem. Then you can paste it in again if necessary. Some comments disappear. Click the Publish button when you are done, you may see a box that says, I am not a robot ----Click there--then click -Publish. Do not check the Notify me button, unless you want contacted by email whenever anyone leaves a comment on this blog. Come back again soon, to see if there are any replies to your comment, and to join again in the discussion. If you do not see the comments, you need to click the title of the blog, to separate that blog from the main page or click Comments at the bottom of the blog, either way. It's okay if you double post, the extra ones will be removed soon if they are exactly the same as one before. Thank you!