Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Most of the Stuff People Worry about Never Happens


 Isn't the above so true?---  This AM., I am taking Himself to the Hearing Clinic to see if they can remove the wax and blood from his rt ear-- I can see it but I refuse to do the removal---

We have rain falling--  I took Lopez, the Chihuahua out in the rain--with his coat on--and he trotted along, under the bushes along the roadside --- and--HE DID HIS BUSINESS in the rain!----Whatta trouper eh? --He now likes to walk down the road towards Son #1's house ---- when a car comes along, he wants me to pick him up--I do ! ---  When we got back home here, he ate his breakfast--

and----he ate it all----

-such a funny wee guy he is!---  He has adopted this stuffed mouse , that he stole from Sushi , the cat--and he carries it everywhere--knows that I call it his "mouse-e"--- I will say, "where is your mouse" and he runs and carries it back to me--(As you can tell, he is getting better----or--maybe it's me who is adapting to him now?)
I woke this morning to more news of Ukraine and the problems there--We all should pray that this thing does not escalade--- that we would certainly think more of the Russian Leader if he would just   stop all his war and  announce that he made a mistake-- (which probably will not happen)- --It seems like a no-brainer to the rest of the world-- (but-what do I know?)-
I guess the above is  my advice for to-day-"ALWAYS TREAT YOURSELF RIGHT"--- which means, taking time for "you"-
No matter what is going on in the world-- a crazy dance in the rain, might take  years off our life!--sometimes, turn UP the music-- 

Sadie is telling me to get moving--  So, until to-morrow, I shall be hoping all our days are special- and they will be if we make it that way-



10 comments:

  1. Good morning Lynda,
    Great blog inserts. I enjoyed all of them...now to incorporate them in my day.
    Thank you for sharing.
    Find time to play your piano.
    Be safe
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Lopez are adapting to each other...it's a natural process!
    Wonder why Himself has that blood and stuff in his ear...does he poke at it a lot with long fingernails? Glad it's being taken care of.
    Wish I had a piano. Took lessons when I was a kid...'til my step-dad said he was getting tired of listening to me practice. As a young married lady, I had a large Yamaha keyboard. Had lots of fun with it and my kids.
    Now I enjoy reading, playing games on my computer of Kindle, tv in the evening and my kitty. We play with his 'fishing' wand with the 'but' on the end (jacksongalaxy.com). He jumps, runs around and makes me laugh.
    Laughter is important, too. Remember the old Readers Digest column, "Laughter is the Best Medicine"? Laughter, social interaction...and an apple a day!
    Hope yours is as wonderful as you are! {{{HUGS}}}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwww, Lopez is being a good boy!

    HOPE that the hearing clinic can help Himself. I don’t blame you for not wanting to clear the wax from his ears! ON sliop and . .. you’d never hear the end of it!

    LOL! You know what, I think it is US who adapts to our fur babies, not the other way around.

    LOVE your memes.

    HUGS
    barb

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I do my morning scripture readings and say my prayers - I pray every day that God will soften Putin's hardened heart and that he quit fighting the Uranines.
    Your blog today contains lots of good thoughts and ways to live our best lives.
    So cute that Lopez has adopted "mouse" e ! Not so sure that Sushi is happy about it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Lopez is so cute! I wonder if Sushi minds giving up the stuffed animal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning, Lynda... and what a good boy Lopez is growing into! I was going to ask the same thing Sandra did... what does Sushi think about Lopez adopting mouse-e?

    You have such a lovely international household, between names like Sushi and Lopez, and the Jamaican connection, too. Oh, and isn't Beau a French sounding name. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's raining here also. I took Daisy out for a walk late morning - the darn rain started before we got back AND my back was really hurting today. Then I looked up and there was my dear husband in his car to pick us up. I was never so grateful! Daisy is not a fan of the rain. This afternoon she needed to go out but as soon as she got out there she realized it was raining. She looks at me like REALLY? I encourage her to hurry so she can get a treat! That usually works but not always!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww, Lopez is a good Chihuahua! So happy for you. I hope everything goes well for you and your DH at the ear clinic. Have a lovely Wednesday. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  9. That wee Lopez is certainly a character… He runs the show and has everyone, even Sushi, catering to him LOL! She figures “Let him have it, Mom (that’s YOU) will buy me a new one!” Hope you had a successful outing to the Ear Clinic! ❤️Eissa7

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all the sayings today and yesterday. Hope the clinic can take care of himselfs ear. Lopez is so cute. Hope Sushi doesn't mind him taking her mouse toy. We're supposed to get rain starting this evening and overnight to tomorrow. Hope it clears up early as I have to drive up to Barrie. Have a good night.

    ReplyDelete

First of all, you need to enable 3rd Party cookies. That will help fix your Whoops errors. So if you're on Firefox, turn off your Enhanced Tracking Protection. Near Comment, Click where it says Google Account and an arrow, you see the three ways to comment: Select profile... A) use your Google account, so that there is a profile picture next to your comment OR B) use your name line and then put in your User name, whatever name you want people to know you by, the second line for a website is optional OR C) be ANONYMOUS. When you have finished typing your comment, please copy it into your clipboard (your computer memory), in case there is a problem. Then you can paste it in again if necessary. Some comments disappear. Click the Publish button when you are done, you may see a box that says, I am not a robot ----Click there--then click -Publish. Do not check the Notify me button, unless you want contacted by email whenever anyone leaves a comment on this blog. Come back again soon, to see if there are any replies to your comment, and to join again in the discussion. If you do not see the comments, you need to click the title of the blog, to separate that blog from the main page or click Comments at the bottom of the blog, either way. It's okay if you double post, the extra ones will be removed soon if they are exactly the same as one before. Thank you!