Sunday, October 9, 2022

Ur cute----like a cupcake!


 Happy Thanksgiving--to-day and to-morrow--I am late blogging as was making pumpkin pies-
Right now, they are cooling--  I will put whipping creme on some of them-- then they go away to son #1 for our Thanksgiving Dinner---  ED SMITH changed their can of pumpkin on me-- so it kinda threw me for a bit this morning----And right in the middle of everything, Son#3, the Policeman dropped in and put my snow tires in my car-so--4 mammoth snow tires--on rims--are taking up ALL of the room in the vehicle---and how on earth am I going to transport 3 pies to Son#1's house--WITH HIMSELF--????

I will have to go to the dealership on Tuesday , to get them to put the "snows"  on---This time of year there will be a mad rush of people to do the same-- 

So, we do have sunshine and cold air outside----It really is a lovely fall day!----Are yu celebrating Thanksgiving to-day?--  Are you cooking Turkey?---   I see it is Columbus Day in the U.S.--What is that??--  We do not have that in Canada--

Where ever yu are,  I hope that your day is good!  --I hope that you can be a tad silly--be kind to everyone you meet and of course , be honest--
There you go--- a new fact--I never knew about the happy chemicals in the brain!---  nice to know that even if you are in a bad mood, a smile will do all the above.
--and there is some more interesting information-- --Read it again--I just did!-- I have made promises when I was ecstatically happy-- then the time comes  to do something and there is no way ---and--NEVER EVER reply when you are angry--I believe we all know that!
So cupcake--  Enjoy to-day-- This day we can never live again--- and here are more thoughts--





 


12 comments:

  1. Boy, I have made that gaffe time and time again... promises when happy. Then regretting it later when I maybe wasn't quite so "high" on happy, more tired. Learning to pace oneself is wrapped up in that, somehow. When we're younger we aren't as good at social regulating, are we?

    I started celebrating Canadian Thanksgiving instead of Columbus Day or Indigenous Peoples' Day a few years back. Saves a lot of controversy!

    So, happy Thanksgiving. I'll be observing my month of publishing gratitude starting Monday (tomorrow).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving, dear lady! I hope you both have a wonderful time at your son's, you DESERVE to! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. Have a great time at Son#1's place. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. PERFECT looking pumpkin pies.
    I replied but it didn't publish, so here goes again.
    Can you shout out to a grand to come pick up pies? Worth a holler. It was nice of son to load tires for you.
    Oh boy have I said yes and didn't want to do it. Guilty! Enjoyed your interesting facts and inserts.
    Columbus Day is mostly a federal and state holiday commemorating Christopher Columbus discovery of America. Banks, state,federal offices and schools closed. Most people work that day.
    Have a great time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Canadian Thanksgiving Your pies look delicious! I'm sure you'll enjoy the day with your family! Hope you're able to transport the pies without too much difficulty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. Sounds like the weather is ok today. No plans here, just me and my dog! Had to make an appointment to get my snows on and it's not til next week but at least I'm southern Ontario! Pies look good. Enjoy dinner and the pies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI Lynda (from Sparkpeople1951)
    Happy Thanksgiving, the pies look really good.
    Sounds like a good time for you and himself
    Did your daughter get a chance to visit? I hope so.
    The weather here in Michigan is beautiful. It got up to 64 degrees.
    Have a great day,
    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. The pies look delish!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You were a busy baker! Those pies look delicious. OH boy. God luck transporting them and Himself w/those snow tires in the car!

    Not making any promises! LOL Great advice in that meme.

    Happy Thanksgiving,

    Hugs
    Barb
    1crazydog

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's always a surprise to me when I comment, go to the previous blog to see comments AND REALIZE I DIDN'T COMMENT ON THAT ONE!
    Well, here am now. Your pies look wonderful! Enjoy {{{HUGS}}}

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you and yours had a fantastic Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete

First of all, you need to enable 3rd Party cookies. That will help fix your Whoops errors. So if you're on Firefox, turn off your Enhanced Tracking Protection. Near Comment, Click where it says Google Account and an arrow, you see the three ways to comment: Select profile... A) use your Google account, so that there is a profile picture next to your comment OR B) use your name line and then put in your User name, whatever name you want people to know you by, the second line for a website is optional OR C) be ANONYMOUS. When you have finished typing your comment, please copy it into your clipboard (your computer memory), in case there is a problem. Then you can paste it in again if necessary. Some comments disappear. Click the Publish button when you are done, you may see a box that says, I am not a robot ----Click there--then click -Publish. Do not check the Notify me button, unless you want contacted by email whenever anyone leaves a comment on this blog. Come back again soon, to see if there are any replies to your comment, and to join again in the discussion. If you do not see the comments, you need to click the title of the blog, to separate that blog from the main page or click Comments at the bottom of the blog, either way. It's okay if you double post, the extra ones will be removed soon if they are exactly the same as one before. Thank you!