Thursday, October 6, 2022

You grow old because you stop dancing!

We have big time rain falling-- I was so fortunate to get the 2 boys out (as in dogs)- before it began to rain heavy----So, are you all OK?--  I mean, in spite of the gas hike, the extra charges now on credit cards---the war in Ukraine--so much is happening  ---  I try to focus on my day---which did not go too well yesterday  with Himself--but-

-There is a God in Heaven, because, in the morning after himself was so angry over nothing--I took the 2 boys (as in dogs)-- and was walking up and down the driveway-trying to calm down---and---  a white truck pulled up to our gate-I thought it was one of our grown kids--so I walked towards the gate--and low and behold, a man climbed out who had fixed our gate once long ago--He said , "I saw yu out here and stopped to see how things are going."- Can yu believe that?--- immediately I started to cry--- ---so--He listened to my troubles and gave me a hug--and yu know, I did feel better----- AND---  there is more--  Yesterday  I had promised our youngest Granddaughter  to go to her luncheon-- I really did not want to go---I did however--and it was the best thing ever!--  The whole gym was full of families --parents, Grandparents--and they served the nicest lunch--for every child in the school--and for everyone in that gym--- It felt good to talk to other parents---

So, it seems that when you are in the depths of despair--- some things do happen--  things that you never expect to happen---- I have more pictures of leaves which I took from the car window yesterday on my way home from the luncheon-




With this rain falling today these leaves are all going to fall ---


This is "HAIR DAY""-- and--I hear we might get a few snow flurries this evening-Yikes!   It's coming-- 

I hope your day is full of music---  I hope yu dance like a crazy person----Kick up your heels--make the most of to-day--after all, yu really never know what is around the corner--Enjoy each moment-



 

15 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! It is strange how something unexpected happens when we least expect it but need it. A hug, phone call or visit can bring a smile and take away the tears. I have been struggling since my partner passed two months ago and have found when I am feeling really sad something happens to make me realize I can be happy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is strange isn't it?--- Makes one wonder if someone watches over us----- Happy got hear from yu--Lynda

      Delete
  2. I love all your blogs Linda. I can so relate to them. Love, Dorothy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The is so nice that u can relate--mkes it so worthwhile-Lynda

      Delete
  3. Fantastic pictures.
    Angels show up when we need them. Yes Lynda, you are being watched over and helped.
    I'm glad you went to granddaughters luncheon. Sounds very nice. You need a distraction and a diversion. So happy you went and enjoyed.
    And hair day is another chance to pamper you.
    Thanksgiving dinner with the family will be another distraction.
    And. You can always play your piano.
    Enjoy TODAY.
    Hugs dear Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doing ok here. Maintaining!

    Awwww, a double dose of nice for you yesterday, from your visitor who’d fixed your gate last year to the luncheon for your youngest granddaughter.

    The Fall colors are spectacular! Looking lots like that here now, too. BUT SNOWFLAKES ALREADY?? NOOOoooooo. Hope that doesn’t happen!

    Enjoy your hair pampering! You deserve it.

    HUGS HUGS and MOR HUGS

    barb
    1crazydog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so happy you found an old friend to listen to your woes. We need that, and you have it here, too. AND that luncheon sounds fantastic! The world will be in the hands of those children. They will be advised by their parents and grandparents.
    Hope the hair days goes as planned. You need that time away from Himself. When you return home, hopefully he will be glad to see you.
    Our gas went up 16 cents! And I need to get some.
    Thought today of taking photos of leaves, but haven't yet. Don't know how to share photos, etc. with you here. Copy and paste doesn't work.
    Re the dancing: You know it is said, "If you don't use it, you lose it." {{{HUGS}}}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't it just wonderful when something happens like the gentleman seeing you outside and stopping to ask how you are. And I'm glad you went to your granddaughter's luncheon. There are a lot of times when I just really don't want to go somewhere but once I'm out of the house I always feel better. Today my husband and I were going to drive to Duluth (about 200 miles) to see the colors - I just wasn't up for it. So we went to Roseville (aout 30 miles) to shop at a store where we had $80 of gift cards from last Christmas. We had a wonderful time and came home with some real treasures! Life happens the way it's suppose to I guess!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely pics. Here in Central Ohio, leaves are just starting to turn. Our peak isn't until 2 or 3 weeks from now, I read.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank goodness for your friend stopping and listening! That helps so much! Hope your hair appt went well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am glad you had someone stop to listen,,that is a lot of my problem, I have no one to talk to.......David will be going in hospital tomorrow for at least 3 days for tests to find out why his breathing is so labored and why he cannot eat without gagging.
    Prayers for you Lynda, that Himself will have a few good days to let you do everything needed with no issues.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Darlene--Poor yu--- It is so hard to not have someone to talk to----sorta like her--I xo talk to the dogs--but--they dot respond--Goo bad we don't live close eh?--Lynda

      Delete
  10. Awesome Fall pictures! So thankful for kind people. Have a beautiful day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so glad you had that visit and the luncheon, too. Sometimes we don't even know how stressed we are until a small kindness reminds us how good people are! Hugs! And beautiful pictures, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your fall follage is beautiful. So sorry that you had such a sad day yesterday. Kept your head up and stay strong! Hope you have a better tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

First of all, you need to enable 3rd Party cookies. That will help fix your Whoops errors. So if you're on Firefox, turn off your Enhanced Tracking Protection. Near Comment, Click where it says Google Account and an arrow, you see the three ways to comment: Select profile... A) use your Google account, so that there is a profile picture next to your comment OR B) use your name line and then put in your User name, whatever name you want people to know you by, the second line for a website is optional OR C) be ANONYMOUS. When you have finished typing your comment, please copy it into your clipboard (your computer memory), in case there is a problem. Then you can paste it in again if necessary. Some comments disappear. Click the Publish button when you are done, you may see a box that says, I am not a robot ----Click there--then click -Publish. Do not check the Notify me button, unless you want contacted by email whenever anyone leaves a comment on this blog. Come back again soon, to see if there are any replies to your comment, and to join again in the discussion. If you do not see the comments, you need to click the title of the blog, to separate that blog from the main page or click Comments at the bottom of the blog, either way. It's okay if you double post, the extra ones will be removed soon if they are exactly the same as one before. Thank you!