Saturday, October 1, 2022

When nothing goes right-Go Left!--and-I'm back---


 I am off to get bananas--AND --groceries---IF I can get Himself  to hurry up and come with me-I just walked Lopez ---who did his business--The colours on the trees are spectacular--This afternoon I will get some photos--I hear that we may have sunshine later on today-

Do any of yu have your furnace on already?--  We do, but it's kinda an "on and off" sorta thing-- The house gets cool--I turn on the furnace---then the house is too hot--and I turn it off-- Crazy! 

Hopefully to-day will go better than yesterday-Son #1 actually stopped in last evening--He brought Himself some ribs--- 

I must get outta here --- BUT---- I WILL RETURN ---  ON HERE! --Hugs, and you better "Stay Strong" because you never know what is around the next corner--Being strong, will definitely help one cope! 

I thought the above so true-- One can choose to sit down and "blubber"--- (I like that word)---  or----choose to live the one life we are given --happily--  

OK--  I am outta here --but--I shall return---  WITH  BANANAS!--HUGS_!

12 Noon-- $241 later-- (but I hadn't been in 2 weeks)---with lovely bananas-- raspberries- grapes-- veggies--nice lettuce--fresh bread--AND--It  is all put away--some up stairs in that frig--and some downstairs in that frig--  
 Did I tell yu that this house was built for 2 families?-- When we moved in, with so many children, we took over the whole house. So, there are 2 kitchens, 3 bathrooms , 2 dining rooms-- (but we turned one into a gym)-in other words----too much house now for 2 people--  (Sadie tells me this!)-
-- This afternoon I hope to get some colourful pictures of the Maple Trees-- Our area is known for all the colours--the red Maples--Algoma Country-
This is the back road, going out to the highway----Keep yer Chin up---(Dad used to tell me this!)----Stop Blubbering because it get yu nowhere---Pull out yer "Sunny Side"--  YU will make someone  happy!--

20 comments:

  1. Good morning Lynda and I hope your day goes well. You didn't say if you were taking Lopez with you but I'm assuming you are so both him and Fred will enjoy the ride and outing.

    The heat was turned on in my apartment building last Monday, it had been getting downright cold in here! But just enough heat so that I'm not hot, just comfortable.

    Love & lots of Hugs to you, Fred and your fur babies xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Gloria--Yes Lopez travels with us--I bought him a wee hat at the pet store yesterday--They have ordered him a new Parka--but--he growled at them and wouldn't allow the pet store people near him-- I believe he is part "Lion""-- The breeder never told me that--Lynda

      Delete
  2. Good luck with your banana search today. Hope the trip goes well, and you see some beautiful Fall colors! Lift up your spirits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Maple trees are so pretty-Lynda

      Delete
  3. What gorgeous photo of your place! Glad your son stopped by yesterday night. Wish we could have a fresh-just-right bananas supplier. Have a beautiful Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Patricia-- Maybe these bananas come from yer country??? Lynda

      Delete
  4. May your banana trip be a successful one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Barb--$241 later--but--I am home now--Lynda

      Delete
    2. I expected this success! What an interesting house with all that space for children growing up... but totally understand that the house becomes "too much" (been thinking that a lot about my own).

      Delete
  5. I’m sitting here blubbering today! Dorothy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no---- Why??-- I hate days when I blubber all day-- Can I help?-Lynda

      Delete
  6. With the beautiful colors I'm sure you and Himself enjoyed the trip for bananas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I willgdet pictures of the leaves--They are brilliant-Lynda

      Delete
    2. Well I spelled my reply pretty bad eh?--so sorry--

      Delete
    3. Hope you got Himself to go with you! An outing is always a mood lifter.

      Our tree colors are starting to pop, too! Lovely to see. Your colors are ahead of ours . . . . beautiful!

      Yes, our furnace is on @ night. But soon, it’ll be on during the day, too.

      Oh goodness! TWO kitchens!

      HUGS and here’s to a good weekend.

      Barb
      1crazydog


      Barb
      1crazydog

      Delete
    4. You had a great shopping trip. Hope that lasts a while.
      Your trees are gorgeous. Still green in St.Louis. I haven't turned the heat on yet but added extra blanket and more clothes. Its been quite cool in the morning.
      Wahoo that son brought food. No cooking for you.
      I can't believe how BIG your house is. 2 kitchens,dining rooms...a gym. Thats an estate. Too much work for Sadie and the gardener. I'm hoping you'll decide to downsize and sell to one of the kids or all the kids for a lake house.
      No blubbering BUT busy with hubs and his healthcare and thus my House suffering. Oh well.
      Hang in
      Stay strong
      Hugs

      Delete
  7. It's getting so it's almost too expensive to eat! I went to Target to pick up a few things - $160 later with only 4 bags of groceries, and NO meat! I sure hope someone can figure out how to bring prices down eventually! We did turn our furnace on this week, it was so cold in the mornings a couple of mornings. But now we've got warmer days for at least 5 days. I hate to spend the money but I hate even more to be cold!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Trees looking good. They've started here. Hope your trip was successful with himself and Lopez. What a big house. You definitely need help with all that. Take care

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope himself and you enjoyed your trip to town. We went to Sams' Club to pick up some things they don't have locally, got home in time to watch the end of the Nascar race...woohoo....then I gots to go unload theTahoe...Maybe David will open the door for me when I come back,,one can hope...Glad your son came out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I guess I am really catching up. I didn't even realize I was behind!
    Maybe that's age related short term memory loss.
    I will have a major shopping trip this weekend when I get my Social Security check. The government is talking about ending Social Security.
    After our next clock reset in November...no more daylight savings time! I will no longer have to go to youtube to figure out how to reset my watch! {{{HUGS}}}

    ReplyDelete

First of all, you need to enable 3rd Party cookies. That will help fix your Whoops errors. So if you're on Firefox, turn off your Enhanced Tracking Protection. Near Comment, Click where it says Google Account and an arrow, you see the three ways to comment: Select profile... A) use your Google account, so that there is a profile picture next to your comment OR B) use your name line and then put in your User name, whatever name you want people to know you by, the second line for a website is optional OR C) be ANONYMOUS. When you have finished typing your comment, please copy it into your clipboard (your computer memory), in case there is a problem. Then you can paste it in again if necessary. Some comments disappear. Click the Publish button when you are done, you may see a box that says, I am not a robot ----Click there--then click -Publish. Do not check the Notify me button, unless you want contacted by email whenever anyone leaves a comment on this blog. Come back again soon, to see if there are any replies to your comment, and to join again in the discussion. If you do not see the comments, you need to click the title of the blog, to separate that blog from the main page or click Comments at the bottom of the blog, either way. It's okay if you double post, the extra ones will be removed soon if they are exactly the same as one before. Thank you!