Sunday, November 6, 2022

Remember: cold season is starting and -cows seek heat on car hoods

Each morning we are born again----so so true-- a new day--new experiences--new thoughts--AND--- it is a good thing----because----  if yesterDAY was not the best for you,  don't sweat it--  There is another day coming up--Yesterday Himself was just terrible------To-day, he seems sorta normal--for now! 

To-day we have mild temperatures--sunshine --and I want to say, "Lillipops"--LOLOL--It seemed like the power was out overnight-- This computer had shut down, the freezer in the basement was beeping-- some dimmer lights were on in the bedrooms-- I ran around and put all back to normal.--

The clocks all had to be changed this AM--  I think there are 65 clocks-- about 15 of these are chiming clocks--which are a tad time consuming to change --  That must sound crazy eh?--  But-I used to collect chiming clocks---because I love to hear them all chime--- This morning, I was thinking, "You know Lynda, you need your head red to have to be resetting all these clocks"---  Mom used to say that, and of course , it drifted right thru my brain----must've been from her!

AND---- I was also thinking, "Why on earth are we changing  our clocks anyway? Why couldn't we just stay on Daylight Savings Time?---

Son#2, the Air Canada Pilot is in London-- he went via train to visit his brother-in law who lives outside of London----took the train-----and had breakfast with them.





--corned beef and hash with eggs--and whatever else the below is--- which looks interesting!
Hopefully this afternoon I can get some applesauce made---
and-- one more thing-----don't forget to tap on your car hood --Cows seek heat and may need to climb down before yu drive away--Yu never know!



13 comments:

  1. Oh, Lynda...you are so funny! That cow on the hood really made me laugh. I copied it and posted it on my FB page. We do have cows in MN.
    The breakfast food does look interesting. Maybe you could ask your son to someday take you and Himself with him on a trip?
    Happy Himself is better so far today. Hopefully he will stay that way.
    I have something to share with you. You are more North than I am. You might want to change the word "Minnesota" to reflect your area:
    It's winter in Minnesota,
    And the gentle breezes blow,
    Seventy miles an hour,
    At thirty-five below.

    Oh, how I love Minnesota,
    When the snow's up to your butt.
    You take a breath of winter air
    And your nose gets frozen shut.

    Yes, the weather here is wonderful,
    So I guess I'll hang around.
    I could never leave Minnesota,
    'Cause I'm frozen to the ground!

    Wish my friend would have post the author of this or the site it came from. Hope you like it. {{{HUGS}}}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your poem is wonderful! Minnesota sounds like here-- The weather seems the same!-Lynda

      Delete
  2. I'm glad himself is back to his normal self, at least so far today. It must also be hard on him not feeling like himself sometimes. I know just recovering from this surgery makes me feel like I don't know who I am anymore! For me it is getting better thankfully. Hang in there, Lynda! You're doing a great job. We have sunshine today and it's almost 50 but the wind is so strong! We're going to take our Daisy for a walk anyway - hope we don't get blown over!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard it was very windy in Vancouver too- Lynda

      Delete
  3. 81F here in Central Texas. We don't really get 4 distinct seasons and I rarely need a coat. Snow tires and shoveling not required. Our fall leaves are not nearly as beautiful as other parts of this world. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to live in TEXAS_- Lynda

      Delete
  4. Glad himself is better today.
    65 chiming clocks is a lot of clock changing. Have fun lol
    Have a great day
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I managed to get all the clocks done-- took all morning- I must get rid of a lot of them-Lynda

      Delete
  5. Glad Himself is better today. You definitely have more than your hands full. Those dishes from London look as though they have those beans that are popular in England for their regular breakfasts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never heard of those beans-- Thy must be popular tho as there are a lot of them in the picture-Lynda

      Delete
  6. Glad himself is better today. At least your power went out before you changed all your clocks and had to reset to reset many again. Living in Toronto, I better not ever find a cow on my car!!! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brenda --YU live in Toronto-- Yu very well might run into on#2- Lynda

      Delete
  7. Whew! Glad you got all those clocks changed already. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

First of all, you need to enable 3rd Party cookies. That will help fix your Whoops errors. So if you're on Firefox, turn off your Enhanced Tracking Protection. Near Comment, Click where it says Google Account and an arrow, you see the three ways to comment: Select profile... A) use your Google account, so that there is a profile picture next to your comment OR B) use your name line and then put in your User name, whatever name you want people to know you by, the second line for a website is optional OR C) be ANONYMOUS. When you have finished typing your comment, please copy it into your clipboard (your computer memory), in case there is a problem. Then you can paste it in again if necessary. Some comments disappear. Click the Publish button when you are done, you may see a box that says, I am not a robot ----Click there--then click -Publish. Do not check the Notify me button, unless you want contacted by email whenever anyone leaves a comment on this blog. Come back again soon, to see if there are any replies to your comment, and to join again in the discussion. If you do not see the comments, you need to click the title of the blog, to separate that blog from the main page or click Comments at the bottom of the blog, either way. It's okay if you double post, the extra ones will be removed soon if they are exactly the same as one before. Thank you!