Thursday, March 17, 2022

It's St Patty's Day!

 

If you are Irish --this is yer day---  Even if you are not Irish, celebrate anyway------  altho, I think I'll celebrate SPRING 
--Spring has sprung--the grass has riz---I wonder where the boides is?--The Boid is on the wing--but--that's absoid--I thought the wing was on the boid!

We used to chant that--as kids--the laugh and laugh and laugh--

So, the big melt down is here in the North--ice everywhere--  As the snow melts, we get ice--  The melt down is happening pretty fast-- Last night, I felt the house shake, as tons of snow was sliding off our metal roof-- I had to shovel big blocks of ice from the deck off our bedroom--The weight of it was terrible! And, some of it must've hit the TV dish,   as the dish is not bringing in some channels. I was on the phone with the cable company for an hour this morning---Finally they said they would have to send a guy here to  reposition the dish plus plus plus--on April 20th---  That is forever away---but---  what can one do?---  One of the channels that is out is CNN --Maybe that is a good thing? 

So, here are the 2 dogs--the big and the little ----- 

It is "hair day"---  and I am going to go for it---  t was debatable for awhile as so much needed  to be fixed this AM-- Lord love a Duck!--It seems that some days I feel like I come from a broken household! 

Chin up----ever forward--- March onward--  I CAN do this --I think! --and I blamed Himself for the TV not working---  poor guy---  (It was his TV that we noticed the channels missing)--Turns out it wasn't his fault at all-- 

I must remember the above-- Poor guy eh?--- -----It's sunny--- and it is warm----  so nice!---




10 comments:

  1. Some days it is best NOT to see the news. Problem: you never know which day will bring GOOD news!

    For a while after having my DNA analyzed, they gave me an 8% Irish, but then they revised it later and I lost the Irish entirely. In return they gave me Scottish. I was already majority Brit heritage, so... oh, well, on St. Patrick's Day we're ALL Irish, eh?

    Have a good one, and may your hair behave on "hair day"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, those two dogs together are priceless. Thanks for the pic! Enjoy your hair day, woohoo! Happy St. Patrick's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! All the way til 20 April before the Dish Tech can get there! **SIGH**

    Glad you can get your hair done today. That’ll do you good to get away just for awhile and be pampered!

    Hugs and happy St. Patrick’s Day.

    Love Beau and Lopez together! CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are all Irish on St Patty's Day and I am a bit of Irish all year long but I am not making my corned beef and cabbage until this weekend. The big melt is goin on here in NH too. . . most of the snow is gone in the front yard and the backyard is just a puddle of water because the ground is still frozen.
    Have a good hair day. . . hope himself is ok while you are gone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy St. Patricks Day to all............I am Irish so yay me!!!
    Hubs is 1/2 French/1/2 Italian...
    Hope the hair getting done gave alift to yer' spirits.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy St. Paddys day. Enjoy getting out to get your hair done. Dog picture is good. Re dish I would think it was or should have been setup to avoid getting hit by the falling ice/snow. And to wait for over a month for the guy to come out is ridiculous. Try unplugging everything for a few minutes just to see if it's perhaps something else that won't take a month to fix. Enjoy the day and the disappearing snow on this great day of sun and some warmth!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the picture of the 2 dogs together. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm Irish and I love St. Patrick's Day!!! It was my dad's favorite holiday. We are also having lots of melting - then it freezes overnight. What a mess!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy St. Patrick's Day to you as well. We were hit with a snowstorm today, but it was a wet heavy one. It started melted, but now with ice up overnight. It's a goof thing we're staying in.

    ReplyDelete

First of all, you need to enable 3rd Party cookies. That will help fix your Whoops errors. So if you're on Firefox, turn off your Enhanced Tracking Protection. Near Comment, Click where it says Google Account and an arrow, you see the three ways to comment: Select profile... A) use your Google account, so that there is a profile picture next to your comment OR B) use your name line and then put in your User name, whatever name you want people to know you by, the second line for a website is optional OR C) be ANONYMOUS. When you have finished typing your comment, please copy it into your clipboard (your computer memory), in case there is a problem. Then you can paste it in again if necessary. Some comments disappear. Click the Publish button when you are done, you may see a box that says, I am not a robot ----Click there--then click -Publish. Do not check the Notify me button, unless you want contacted by email whenever anyone leaves a comment on this blog. Come back again soon, to see if there are any replies to your comment, and to join again in the discussion. If you do not see the comments, you need to click the title of the blog, to separate that blog from the main page or click Comments at the bottom of the blog, either way. It's okay if you double post, the extra ones will be removed soon if they are exactly the same as one before. Thank you!